Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Total Randoms From the Past Two Weeks....

Excuse this mess of a post....  I just had a bunch of complete random pictures and things that I thought I would throw together in a big ole mishmash.  Then the little teacher in me thought I would be all cutesy and try to tie all of the randomness together with an "A, B, C" theme.  Someone just stop me.

Well, anyhow, here are pictures from the last two weeks.  You can begin rolling your eyes at me now.


A is for Aquarium: We met the Thomann's at the Grapevine Aquarium.  It is a very cool place!  I plan to get a pass this fall because Beckett will be at the perfect age to start enjoying it.  He loved watching the fish and walking along the rocks.





B is for Beckett (of course!)


C is for Carter: Beckett and Carter and starting to interact more and it's so fun to watch!


D is for Dinner Party: K-Dogg turned 40!! Whoop, Whoop!  Emily threw him an amazing dinner party -delicious wines, chef, and great friends included.  VERY fun!




E is for ER: Yep, Guy had to drive himself to the Emergency Room.  But not to worry... he is on the mend now!


F is for Family: We have had lots of family time lately!  Even though all of our family is in Oklahoma, everyone is really sweet to drive a long distance just to spend time with Beckett.  


G is for Guy: Yep, that's him in a  NASCAR suit and he really did drive a car.  More on that later....


H is for Hadley: "C'mon mom, can't you enjoy your margarita while I do gymnastics on your shoulder?"


I is for ICKY:  The picture speaks for itself.  Just another "essential" I found at Home Depot.  Really?


K is for Kroger: Little man just started riding in the kiddie carts.  Too bad it doesn't go "beep beep."


M is for McCalister's: A good choice for dinner when Guy travels all week.


P is for the park  


R is for remote: B's new obsession....


S is for Sunsets



T is for toys:  The ball popper remains a favorite.  


W is for Water: This is about all you can do in the Texas heat.  




Y is for yummy: My mom treated us to a yummy sushi dinner this weekend.  Tuna Tower?  Yes, please.


And, YES, I did leave out a few letters.  I'm no longer paid to think about the alphabet, so it was hard to get too motivated to be creative.  ha!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Beckett in McAlisters! He is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember thinking the babies look so big when you put them on a regular grocery cart, BUT when they can fit in the car, geeze!! He is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete