Thursday, July 12, 2012

Midweek Randoms

It's been awhile since I have done a Midweek Randoms - I guess it's time to bring it back!

* I saw this awhile ago on FB and thought it was pretty hilarious.  I can soooo relate!  We typically don't let Beckett sleep with us, but occasionally when he has been sick or can't sleep it's been the only way for anyone to get any peace.



* Are you watching So You Think You Can Dance?  Guy and I are - this season is SO good.  I really like all of the dancers and don't want anyone to be cut! And 4 people will be gone next week?  Whaaaattt?

* I found this at Target the other day.  Nutella to go?  Yes, please.  If you haven't ever tried Nutella, you need to run yourself up to the store and get some.  It's addicting.


* I'm missing our B & B.  I told Guy that me getting sick on my birthday kinda took the wind out of his sail from our surprise trip.  Kind sad!  This was an instagram photo that I took - perfection.  


* Here is another phone pic - please note that it was taken at 5:45 AM!  Yep, I'm back to running.  Not as much as I was (it's way too hot for that), but I would like to do 3-5 miles a couple times a week.


* Having a picnic....


* Guy is building a new shelving unit for the laundry room.  Wahoo for more storage!!  And for having a handy husband.  


I hope you have a great rest of your week!

1 comment:

  1. That sleeping picture is hysterical! I plan to get some Nutella tomorrow but am fearful that it will become addicting- all your fault! Ha That tractor picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete