Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Midweek Randoms

I'm going to keep this week's randoms short and sweet.  Mainly because I actually have a ton of things I should be doing, but am obviously NOT.  What are they you ask?  Well, tomorrow I shall be busy with two events.... helping take some Senior Portraits at the Dallas Arboretum AND hosting a mini Arbonne party at my house.  I need to get ready for both of them tonight, while Mr. B is asleep.  But let's back up.

I am not a professional photographer.

I do not know how to do "senior portraits."

My camera is uncharged, SD card full, and I can't find my flash.

Yikes.  I'll let ya know how it goes.  Ha! 

* I did finish the Easter Buckets by adding our names.  They turned out cute!

* This recipe is definitely worth repeating - "Black Bean Salad with Corn, Red Peppers, Avocado, and Lime Cilantro Vinaigrette."  I think the title pretty much lists all of the ingredients!  It's easy and very tasty.  It would be awesome with enchiladas or grilled chicken!

* I have literally found Beckett INSIDE the fireplace twice today.  Both times he was on the other side of the room and I was taking care of the dogs.  I turn around and all I see is a little bootie sticking out.  And he thinks it is just absolutely hilarious.  He even got hiccups from laughing so hard.  

NOT funny Beckett.


* Hasn't this weather been awesome?  We have been outside a ton, just soaking it all in.  I even have a pretty good farmer's tan on my arms!


* Ummm, it looks like we may be going to California for week??!?  Guy has work there and thought it would be fun if we tagged along.  I am SO excited....but equally overwhelmed.  One hotel room with a baby?  Naps?  An airplane? Packing? Breastfeeding/pumping? Eek!  But it would be really fun.  We'll see if we can make it work.

* We had family photos done a week and a half ago.  I a DYING to see them.  I got an email today that they would be ready after Sunday.  I can hardly wait.


I hope everyone has a great week!  I'm going to pick up B's 10,236 toys and scrape off dried baby oatmeal with my fingernail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment