Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Week in Oklahoma

 As I mentioned here, we stayed in Oklahoma for over a week.  It sounds like a while with a 2 year old and newborn, but the time actually flew by.  Thanks to grandparent help and fun nights out it was actually like vacation for me!

Zach was finally able to meet his niece.  I kinda love this picture of him holding her - ha, ha.  Don't worry, Zach, she will love ya soon enough.


I was also SO very excited to introduce her to Nanny.  I adore these two pictures, even though Beckett was not in a mood to smile for the camera.  


We had two March birthdays to celebrate.  For Mom's we went to La Baguette.   A good time was had by all (except maybe Zach who had the pleasure of being our waiter.)


One day the weather was extra nice and we went to the zoo.  Beckett had a great time and especially enjoyed the "train" ride and petting the sting rays.


Unfortunately Beckett, Gary, and I all got an awful stomach bug.  It hit B first and then he kindly passed it along.  That was not fun.  Not fun at all.  But it was over fairly quickly and we got back to playing and having a good time.  We spent a lot of time outside in the backyard.  I crave being outside, so it was nice to get fresh air.




Beckett fell in love with the hot tub.  He had so much fun all week and really thrived on getting lots of one on one attention.  



Miss Reese wasn't hurting for attention, either :).  It was a great week and a very successful trip for us!  I believe the Mayo's will be hitting the road more often in the coming months.



1 comment:

  1. Come soon! I love all the pictures, especially the one of Miss Reese on my lap in black and white. That is EXACTLY the way Alex's hair was as a baby........for a very long time!

    ReplyDelete