Sunday, March 16, 2014

Flower Mound Sip and See

My sweet friends threw the most wonderful Sip and See for Reese and I.  Truly, I am lucky to have such thoughtful women in my life and involved with my family. 

They thought of every little detail. From the beautiful pink candy centerpieces, incredible food, delicious desserts and champagne bar, to the letter "R" which was made with love.  Amanda's home looked beautiful. 


It was so fun to see so many of my former co-workers and introduce them to Reese!  Many of my teammates have moved on from teaching at Wellington, but it felt like we just picked up right where we left off.  These ladies are like my second family. 



Yes, buying boy clothes and goodies is fun but it just doesn't beat all of the adorable girl clothes.  So much pink and ruffles - I love it!  I had two little sweeties to help me unwrap presents.



Cori and Hayden drove all the way from Oklahoma to come.  It was so fun to have them stay the night because now B and H are at an age where they play really well together.  Well, most of the time.  :)


Here are a bunch more photos from the Sip and See.  It was such a beautiful welcome for our little girl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment