Friday, March 28, 2014

Deep Ellum Photo Scouting

Friday night we headed out to Deep Ellum so that I could do some photo location scouting.  It had been awhile since I had been down there and I like to be well prepared for photo shoots, so I managed to drag Guy and the kiddos along to make an evening of it.  

For my out of town readers, Deep Ellum is a section of Downtown Dallas that is mostly bars and restaurants.  It has a very urban, grungy feel to it - perfect for photos.  

Beckett was a perfect little model for me.  He loved exploring, running around, and seeing new sites.  Afterwards we drove over to Kylde Warren Park to grab dinner from the various food trucks.  If you haven't been to Klyde Warren, GO!!  It's a gem.  Basically it's a large park built over the interstate right in the middle of downtown.  There's a large grassy area where people play ball and lounge around, live music, food trucks, a trendy restaurant, and a children's playground.  Seriously, it was my happy place.  

So here are the pics from our outing.  It was a really fun family night!



















1 comment: