Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Maternity Photos: 28 Weeks

Maternity photos… I was on the fence about doing them.  I wanted to document my pregnancy, but I really did NOT feel cute or "photo worthy."  At all.  

But I am so glad we did them.  More than anything I think I was happy to record some of the funny things that Beckett is into at this stage.

Like how we sometimes have to bribe him with M & M's just to SIT for a moment.  He is always on the go.


And how he would "pet" my tummy and say "Baby Reese is comin'.  She's comin' sooooonnnn."


And this.  This is my favorite.  I LOVE this set of pictures.  His favorite game ("tackle dada").  I'm sure we will have many years of rough housing and playing tackle, but this is so innocent.  He jumps on Guy's chest with all his might and says things like "B so strong," "I tackle Dada's face," and 
"That was a big one."  






Here are a few more from our session.  Kelly Garsee was our photographer and she did a great job!













No comments:

Post a Comment