Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Birthday Fun

My sweet friend Amanda celebrated a big birthday (won't say which one!) and her wonderful husband planned an extra special night out.  

The birthday girl looked gorgeous!


The six of us drove up to Dallas for the evening, which in and of itself was a big deal to me.  I feel like I never get out of my suburban bubble!  Anyhow, the Hotel St. Germain was hosting a very special Kennedy dinner.  Not only did we wine and dine on the very same meal that was served at the Kennedy's wedding reception, but there was tons of historical memorabilia that we were surrounded by.  


Of course, I missed out on the "wining" part of the wine and dine, but I did have a few sips here and there.  We were even served Dom Perignon with dessert!



Hotel St. Germain is beautiful.  I kept thinking about how my Nanny would have really loved and appreciated their china, silver, and fresh flowers.  







Cheers to a fun night out with friends and a very special birthday lady!



No comments:

Post a Comment