Saturday, May 19, 2012

New Car....

Nope, not a new car for us.... a "new" car for B.  When I was out running this morning I came across a fantastic garage sale.  The couple had two young boys and were getting rid of some great toys - and all in really good shape.  I could have gone nuts and bought a ton of things, but I refrained.  So I loaded up a select few, got to disinfecting and scrubbing, and have presented B with his first garage sale find.


Mostly we just pushed him around, but after awhile he started to figure out he had to move his feet in order to move.  

This is about the best picture in the world....

Go, Beckett, Go!!


Well, maybe this is the best picture in the world.

Beckett giving his daddy kisses.


Love my boys, love their grey shirts.... :).

1 comment:

  1. Oh Missy! Its hard to say which of those photos is best! Love Beckett driving his new car:)

    ReplyDelete