Friday, May 25, 2012

birthday pics


The day before B's birthday I knew I had to do my own little unofficial birthday photo session.  I love taking pics of my boy!  This was just in our front yard.  We had gone outside to pick grass and look at airplanes...


We waited until Guy was done with work and the evening lighting was a little better.  I was prepared and had painted a cheapie footstool and chalkboard as props.  

It was actually pretty hard for him to stand on his own and balance the chalkboard, but he did pretty well.  There was just no way I could get him to look at me though.


How cute are his hands on his legs?  


"Serious Beckett"



This one cracks me up.  He was practicing snorting.





Looking at airplanes.  Love those eyes!!



I had so much fun doing this - and my boys are quite the troopers for putting up with me and my picture  obsessions.

Happy Friday, Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I am a new follower and found you through Emily! Happy 1st birthday to your adorable little man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fun! Thank you....he had a great birthday ;).

      Delete