Wednesday, May 2, 2012

MIdweek Randoms

This week is flying by!  Here are a few randoms for ya...


* Over the weekend we went to my friend Laura's wedding.  It was outdoors and truly gorgeous.  If I were to have had a traditional wedding (not go to the beach), then this is what I would have loved to do.  Perfection!

Here we are before the wedding.  I thought this was a really good picture of Guy.  He looks very "GQ" to me.


And a few at the wedding.




Laura was a gorgeous bride.

* Have you tried Yasso (?)  bars yet?  They are Greek yogurt frozen dessert bars.  For 70 calories and 9grams of protein (I think!), they are a pretty tasty treat.  I have eaten the entire box, otherwise I would give you a pic and be sure on the name/nutrition info.

* Beckett's birthday invitations should be here any day and I really, really hope that they turn out ok.  I used an etsy person to design them, then did the printing through mpix.  I have never done invitations this way, so hopefully they look nice.

*  The other night I decided to give B his bath outside, since he is loving swimming so much.  He thought it was all kinds of fun.  I was by myself, so I couldn't really manage to take pics and manage him to well.  These were the only shots I got...




* I have been reading books on my iPhone a lot lately.  I really love it for many reasons - I always have something to read right there with me, I can read in the dark, I never lose my place, and so on.  You should try it!  Just download the Amazon kindle app and go for it.  I just finished reading Moloka'i and I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment