Friday, September 23, 2011

4 Things...

1.) Yesterday was the official one year date that I learned I was pregnant.  I really had NO IDEA what I was in for.  Pregnancy was WAY harder than I thought it would be and motherhood is WAY more joyous than I could have imagined.




2.) Today is my baby's FOUR month birthday.  How is this possible?  I swear I was just in the hospital with him.

3.) Last night Emily and I went out to celebrate the beautiful fall weather.  Naturally this happened on a patio and involved margaritas.  Two of them.  Blue Goose Ones.  My head hurts.

4.) In case you are worried, B was in good hands with Dad and plenty of bottles.  They had man time.


1 comment:

  1. Soooo worth the headache, good times! If I had realized that it was the anniversary of finding out you were prego, I would have made you have a third!;) I want to see that lil man of yours stat.

    ReplyDelete