Friday, February 3, 2012

A few pictures (if you can imagine that)


I love to take pictures.  I even love the process of trying to get a "good" picture - finding the right light, background, clothing, camera settings, and trick to capture the right smile.

These pictures, for example, were done for Valentine cards.  I think they are adorable.



Of course it took about 50 pictures to find the few that weren't out of focus or with strange expressions.  I was having a hard time trying to get Beckett to look at the camera that day.  He was interested in licking the fuzzy white cloth.  But that's ok.  

 Some of my favorite pictures are out of focus,


with terrible backgrounds,


interesting clothing choices (or lack thereof),


and serious expressions.


They might not ever be printed as an 8 x 10 for my mantel, but I love capturing the day to day life with Beckett.  Time is going by so quickly and it's ok if it's not all perfect.  That's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment