Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sliding Books

The other day I was flipping through Lightroom (the program I use to organize my photos) and came across one of the keywords I used back when I was organized and would actually label my photos with keywords.  "Sliding books"  was what caught my eye.  Man, oh man, I had completely forgotten how Beckett would spend hours with a book under each hand, scooting all over the house!  How could I forget that stage?  It lasted from the moment he was decent at crawling until the moment he completely stopped.

I believe this is the last picture I have of him scooting books. (June 2012)


  Being both sentimental and horribly forgetful of memories makes me feel like beating myself in the head.  But it makes me extra thankful for this blog, Facebook, Instagram, and all 10 million of my pictures.

My boy has always loved his books.


And now instead of scooting them or reading them upside down, he crawls up to a comfy spot and carefully flips through all the pages.



"Dis, dis, dis, dis" I have to name off every.single.picture.


And he gets mad when I stop.

"Diiiiiiiiiissssss!!"


And, I guess, the "dis" will be a stage that passes too.


Oh I love my growing little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment