Friday, February 8, 2013

Oklahoma City Fun

Two weekends ago we went to Oklahoma.  Sometimes it seems like I just wrote a post about us going there, but actually it had been since Thanksgiving since we had gone home.  


There were a couple of grandmas who were anxious for our arrival :).



Beckett had the BEST time running around Gary and Guyla's backyard.  We joked that when he is older he is going to look out at the yard and think, "Wait a second.... it was an enormous jungle when I was a kid.  Where did the rest of it go?"  Ha!  





How cute are these two pics?



We made our rounds and had a Chick-Fil-A dinner with my siblings and mom, got together with Cori, did some shopping with my mom, and got to see my big sis and her two cuties.  It's always busy when we get into town!  But that's what makes it so fun.

One of the highlights was a super fun date night planned by Mr. Mayo.  My meat-loving, more is better, non-trendy eater took me to a RAW VEGAN restaurant!  Uhmmmm, did I mention he is the ultimate carnivore?

It was actually way cool and super delicious.  And, surprisingly enough, Guy loved his meal and managed to get full.

I was skeptical about the vegan cheese plate, but it was really tasty.  My favorite was the apple walnut cheese shown on the front left.  Yes, I realize it is the most unappealing looking one on there.


My lasagna (no noodles since it's not cooked and everything is also gluten free).


Guy's tacos


And.... dessert!  Tiramisu and chocolate torte.  Delish!


We had a great visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment