Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I've Been Up To

We are home from a fantastic Christmas in Oklahoma. I promise to update about B's first Christmas ASAP, but I'm just a little busy right now. Here's the evidence-

Exhibit A:


This enormous pile is all presents.... Just about half the load from Guy's car alone. Santa was good to us this year! I've made good progress on finding a good home for everything, but don't even get me started on the laundry load that I can't seem to make a dent on. Ugh.

Exhibit B:

My momma is in town. We have been shopping, watching movies, and hanging out with Beckett. We've also been busy with this.....

Exhibit C:



My youngest brother Grant is playing a basketball tournament in Trophy Club.

So, as soon as things slow down a bit I will update about our Christmas. And if you don't hear back from me soon, please check my laundry room for any signs of life. At this point I am in danger of suffocation by sweaters.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of your mom! Are you raising a little basketball player? He sure looks interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, he has been LOVING watching it. It's super loud (lots of horns, yelling, whistles and blasting music) but he didn't mind. Yesterday though he got so exhausted he fell asleep! He hasn't gone to sleep in a public place like that since he was a newborn. Sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete