Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Some Randoms

This week (and really all weeks) is just flying by.  How can it be 2:20 already?  Or Wednesday?  Or December 7th for that matter.   It's crazy that Christmas is just 2 1/2 weeks away.  I am proud to say that I have completed all of my shopping except for two people!  And most of the presents are wrapped.  I am pretty impressed with myself.  One of those people happens to be Beckett.  I want to get him something that will be a keepsake for him - not just toys.  Ideas?  I need help!

So, I have a bunch of random thoughts that I thought I would share.  In no particular order.....


Have you tried these crackers?  They are amazing.  Very delicious with the Skinny Cow cheese.


I think I may do the "Dear Beckett" posts every two weeks or maybe just once a month.  I have a few reasons - he isn't changing as much as he was when he was first born, they take a while to do, and I really doubt that I could do a weekly post for our future kiddos for longer than 6 months.  I DO really love having them and I think he will enjoy them when he is older too.  Or maybe just think I am crazily obsessed with him.  I'm still on the fence about it.



I want to try to re-create this picture I saw on Pinterest.  How adorable!  By the way, I am getting obsessed with taking pictures.... someone stop me.  I may need an intervention.  (Or maybe a new lens.  Hear that, Santa?)

Here is my sweet boy eating carrots... his first veggie!  Day #1 was a success.  Day #2 not so much.  (I do not know why one pic is sideways.  I give up.)


Our Christmas cards arrived.  I am pretty happy with them. (Front and Back)




  Of course, once I had finally decided on everything and ordered them, I took this picture.  Guy kept insisting that I re-order new ones so that this was the main picture.  I didn't want to throw away the $50, so I just ordered a bunch of wallets and am including one in each card.  As soon as they arrive, I will be mailing off our cards.  It will feel good to accomplish that!


I think that is all.  There are plenty more random thoughts swirling around my head, but that's all I can think of now. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the card - wonderful pictures! He is such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many sweet pictures! I was kind of hoping you'd start doing the Dear Beckett daily:) We love reading about him....and you and Guy too:)

    ReplyDelete