Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dear Beckett: 10 Weeks

Dear Beckett,

Poor little guy, you had a rough start to your week.  We could tell that you weren't feeling well at all.  You hardly slept and fussed almost constantly - which is NOT your normal behavior.  I took you to the pediatrician and we decided that your antibiotics were not agreeing with your tummy.  So, you are now taking a probiotic medicine that should help your digestion.  Each day you have been more and more like yourself, so it must be working!  I am so thankful because I hate seeing you unhappy.

We spent a lot of time in our pj's, just cuddling.


You are officially OUT of your 0-3 month clothes and IN to your 3-6 month clothes!  It seems like you were only into 0-3 month clothes for a few weeks.  At the pediatrician's office you weighed 11.8 pounds!




Your little eyelashes are also growing!  I can't believe how long they are now.



I love that you know who we are now.  When I start talking, you turn your head to look for me.  You almost always give me big smiles when we make eye contact.  It makes my day!





We love you.

Love, 
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment