Sunday, June 24, 2012

Photo Dump

We're back from a full week in Oklahoma.  Man oh man, I have so much to write and share about!  It was a fantastic trip, truly.   And I have about 2,000 (literally) pictures to go through.  So it's going to take me awhile before I get a chance to do my blog posts.  A few months ago I started shooting in RAW - I do love it, but it requires you to process every. single . image.  It's time consuming for sure.  Anyhow, it makes blogging take 10 times as long.

And I just realized that my baby boy is 13 months.  I need to write his "Dear Beckett" post asap. 

So, in the meantime, here are some random pics until then.

Testing out my new camera trigger remote   


Being silly


Watching golf and testing out the the car seat


Basketball with dada


Father's Day morning - sleepy boys


BLUE eyes (no photoshop enhancement!)


Munching on mulch


Big boy


Our family


No comments:

Post a Comment