Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Midweek Randoms



* I am officially signed up for the White Rock n Roll 5 mile race!!  Whoop! Whoop!  And I believe I have corralled two friends into doing it with me.  I have done a ton of 5k races, but never any farther.  I think I will be ready.

* My friend Charlsi had her baby!  We got to go up to the hospital to meet her.  She, of course, is precious.  I forget how tiny they are.  And how could Beckett have been nearly 2 pounds smaller than she is?

Doesn't Charlsi look fantastic?



After our hospital visit we went to one of our favorite deli's for a sandwich.  We used to go there all the time whenever I would have my (MANY) doctor visits or our baby class.  So, it was kinda funny to be back there with Beckett.  I had my camera and evening light was perfect, so of course I just had to get a few shots....






* I got to make a birthday shirt for a little sweetheart.  Miss Lydia Grace is just about the most grown up, sweetest kindergartner I have ever met.  She is having an American Girl Doll party, so "Jenny" needed a shirt too.


The cupcake pattern is the same one I did for Teagan.



* I made a "crescent chicken" recipe from pinterest this week and it was just terrible.  Terrible.  Blah, I hate when I get all excited about a new recipe and it turns out gross.  Such a waste of time, money, and calories!

* We have been eating at least one meal a day outside.  The weather has just been so perfect.  I feel like we have actually had a spring!  I'm going to miss these days come August.



* Beckett loves his Easter eggs.  He still thinks they all have puffs inside of them, so whenever he finds them he gets excited and tries to find the puffs.



* Our backyard is filled with hundreds of butterflies right now.  They are so pretty!



Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Beckett in striped polo shirt= I'm dying. Charlsi looks awesome, can't believe she just had a baby.....her room looks familiar?! However, I think I looked like a slice of death after birth.

    ReplyDelete