Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bottles and Bath Time

One of my favorite rituals with Beckett is our evening routine.  I love the sweet cuddle time that I get when giving him his last bottle, his splashes in the bath tub, his careful attention to the stories I read, and his big smile when I sing him songs.  It just makes me happy.

Last night Guy got some video of me putting B down.  I thought I would share....

Usually we always give him his bottle in his bedroom, but last night he was being so funny I didn't want to move him.  Over and over again he yelled "DOG!'  For some reason he started to make it sound more like "gah," but he had been saying it correctly all day.  



And, here he is in the tub.  He was just dying laughing.  I swear a baby's laughter is the best sound in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment