Thursday, July 7, 2011

Under Construction

Feeding Mr. Beckett requires a lot of time sitting on my rump.  I stare at him and play with his toes, watch T.V., read a little, stare at him and play with toes, daydream about beach vacations, stare at him and play with toes..... you get the idea.  I also play around on the computer whenever Guy's laptop is available (note: need personal computer ASAP!). 

So, I have been perusing all the wonderful blogs out there and decided I have a bit of blog envy.  It's time for a little spruce up.  I have no idea what I am doing and no clear direction, but I am trying to make the blog a bit fancier.  I am also unable to comment on any other blogs.... what's that about?

Bear with me.... "Life on Autumn Trail" is temporarily under construction!

1 comment:

  1. ohhh I love your fancy new blog look!! :) I want to know how you got your signature at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete