Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Two Weeks Old!

Our little guy is two weeks old. SO hard to believe! Already his cheeks, arms, and legs have filled out. He has that adorable round baby belly too. (For the record, I also have a round baby belly, but it's not so adorable.)

I have been increasing his feedings so that he eats every two hours or even less. We have really worked hard at trying to get his weight up. Tomorrow we go back to the pediatrician for a weigh in. I'm hoping that he is getting closer to his birth weight! I really don't want to have to supplement with formula if we can help it.

We are starting to fall more and more into a routine. The days fly by - before I know it the morning and afternoon have passed. In the evenings we are loving family time. Guy can hardly put him down! He has also started to give him a bottle for the last meal of the day and I think both father and son are loving that time. They always look so content together!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment