Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hadley's Sip and See

 The weekend before last I helped to host a Sip and See for these sweet girls....


Miss Hadley Jane was born April 17th.  She's beautiful like her momma, but looks a whole lot like her Daddy!



The Sip and See was held at the Renter's new home.  I just love their beautiful kitchen.  It makes me want to cook!
 


Since Beckett was not even two weeks old, he got to come crash the party too!  He enjoyed getting some love from Charlsi.



The handsome guy on the right was there to help with Beckett.....but...... somehow ended up "sipping" a lot of beer and not "seeing" as many poopie diapers as I was?!?  Ha!  I kid, he was very helpful :).

 


How cute are they?  Beckett and Hadley's first date! xoxoxo


Congratulations to the Stoner Family! So happy to get to celebrate your newest member's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment