Friday, February 25, 2011

The Best Day!

Last weekend was SO special.  My two best friends threw the most wonderful baby shower for me!

Isn't the invitation adorable?  The whole shower was themed with baby blue, orange, and chocolate brown.  Sooo cute!


These two ladies are the hostesses with the mostesses.  They put so much thought, love, and creativity into the day.  I truly tear up when I think about all that they did.  How lucky I am to have such loving friends!


 The food was DELICIOUS!  There were tasty sandwiches from Corner Bakery, fruit salad skewers, several types of salads, chips, and bread.

Of course, nothing could possibly beat the champagne and fruit punch (just a sip or two for me!) and the amazing cake - which was possibly the cutest and most delicious bit of goodness I have ever had!

To top it all off, there was even a blue themed candy bar.  So clever!




We received so many wonderful gifts.  From the essentials like the car seat, pack and play, bassinet, swaddle blankets, Bumbo seat, high chair, strollers, Bjorn carrier, and sweet clothes, to all of the "fun" goodies like the oops bag, melody bear, and play mat - Baby Beckett is all set up!



I didn't take any pictures, so I am going to have to beg for some off of a few people :).  I want to add in pictures of all of the guests. 

It was so much fun to share in the excitement of our son.  I loved having all of the people Guy and I love most in one room.  What an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment