Thursday, January 27, 2011

Furniture Has Arrived!

Guy and I spent more time and effort on deciding on Beckett's furntiure than we ever have on any other large purchase!  We researched, tested, layed out, and talked for weeks on end.  And today the furniture arrived!!!  It looks even better than we thought it would.


Ignore the random painting on the wall.  I can't decide... a red and brown stripe above the crib or not?  The colors that are on the wall aren't quite right, so that would be another obstacle to figure out.



I thought I would also throw in a belly shot - it popped out all of a sudden!  


This pic is from last weekend.  We went with the Stoner's to a yummy Japanese dinner! 


Goodnight friends - I'm off to bed!

2 comments:

  1. Love the furniture.....and the baby belly:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the furniture! And don't you look cute? I'm so happy for the two of you. I wish we lived closer so that we could be more involved!

    ReplyDelete