Thursday, January 6, 2011

We're Having A....



At our previous doctor's appointment, the sonographer wasn't able to tell us the gender.  She was so sweet and offered to schedule us for a "freebie" so that we could find out as soon as possible!  So, my 16 week sonogram happened to be scheduled for Monday, December 20th - just 5 days before Christmas!  We decided to wait it out and open up the card on Christmas morning.  Those few days were TOUGH!  Guy was having the hardest time not peeking.  



Looking at the sonogram pictures!




Finally, Christmas morning came.  The whole Ladner clan, Guyla, Gary (on the phone from Alaska), and my cousins Gil, Betsy, and Bryn were all crowded around.  I opened the envelope and we found out we are having a BOY!!!



We are SO happy and excited!  The next day we even decided on a name... Beckett Levin Mayo.  




To top it all off, just a few days after that I was able to feel him move!  Lately I have felt the most  movement around 7:00 at night.  It's the tiniest little kicks.  Each time they give me the biggest smile :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment