Sunday, March 20, 2011


Wahoo!  I received my first blogger award....and it's stylish, no less :). 


Part of the fun of this award is that you share seven things about yourself.  Soooo, here goes....

1.) I love to read.  I remember first getting "hooked" onto books - sometime around the middle of 2nd grade.  I discovered the Sweet Valley Twins series and quickly devoured every last book in the series.  I can stay lost in books for hours, but I never seem to find the time anymore.

2.) I share a birthday with Princess Diana and Pam Anderson.  (July 1st)

3.) I am extremely sentimental.  I hate clutter, but I save EVERYTHING that reminds me of a good memory.  There are boxes in our attic full of letters, ticket stubs, photos, dried flowers - you name it! 

4.) It's a good thing I save so many sentimental items and photos, because I have a horrible memory.  If it's been longer than 6 months ago, I have totally forgotten about it.

5.) I have never, ever, ever enjoyed the taste of red meat, pork, olives, or bananas.  Over the years I have tried to enjoy bananas (without much success), but I will never like red meat or pork.  This is a constant source of frustration to my carnivorous husband.  But, he also shares in my distaste of olives.

6.) Nothing gives me greater satisfaction that crossing off items on a to do list.  Lists make me feel in control.

7.) I crave sugar all the time.  I can hardly say no to dessert!


I would like to pass along this award to my friend Emily at http://ekstoner.blogspot.com/.  She is one of the most stylish ladies I know, and has a very cute blog too!


No comments:

Post a Comment