Tuesday, May 6, 2014

2014 Bluebonnet Photos

Well, the bluebonnet season has come and gone here in Dallas.  Like many other mommas, I sorta became obsessed with wanting some family photos.  Actually, I really got all crazy about it because I realized that we didn't have a family photo of all of us since we had Reese!  She's grown a lot in those 3 months.  (4 now that I am writing this)  Anyhow, I begged Emily to take some of us and she happily obliged.  
Not sure she realized that Mr. Beckett was more into doing this than taking any photos.  He didn't make it very easy. :)


But, she got some REALLY good ones.  These are my two very favorites.  LOVE them.  


Oh, and I really love these too!




And these….. :)



Thank you, friend!  Nearly a month later and Beckett is still talking about how he can wear an "Emmy Cape"and be a superhero.  


While they ran around playing superheroes, I shot a few of just Mr. B.  


Gotta love the Texas Bluebonnets!

1 comment: