Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Dr. Beckett

Who else is a little Frozen obsessed?  Well, our boy sure is.  He LOVES it.  I don't think he even really understands it, but he sure does enjoy watching it.  If you have seen the movie, then you know that gloves play an important part of the movie.  One day Beckett put socks on his hands and claimed they were his "glubs."He then preceded to tell me that he was a Doctor.  



"Oh, Dr. Beckett?"  I ask.  

"NO!  I am not Dr. Beckett.  I am Dr. Bush.  'Member momma?  I cried with Gigi and Dr. Bush. "  

Wow.  I couldn't believe he remembered that and was talking about it.  It was several months ago that Guyla and I had taken him to his checkup appointment.  And, yes, his memory is accurate.  He did indeed cry.  But it was funny to me that he was bringing it back up all this time later.  He hadn't mentioned it once!  

Anyhow, he proceeded to give Baby Reese and checkup and "fix" her.  She liked it :).



1 comment:

  1. Reese is being very supportive of Dr. B's tinkering in the medical field:)

    ReplyDelete