Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Pile of Things to Do

I have a million things I should be doing.  Even on my blog I am wayyy behind.  I need to finish up our California Trip post, write about Easter, Dear Beckett, on and on.  But what am I spending my time doing?  Making videos.  :)  This was my first time to create a "photo video fusion" using just my DSLR.  It was fun.  And now that I have done it, pretty easy!  It took about 2 hours in all, but next time it should take a lot less.  I think the video is too long to post here, but I have put it on youtube.  Let me know if it works!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUixTdCcpJo

3 comments:

  1. That was so fun!! I NEED you to teach me! It is a combination of still shots and video? As in you took video from your camera?? Love Mr. B and the bath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! I might need a lesson. ;-) Maybe if I bring the wine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy this is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete