Monday, May 16, 2011

T-Minus 7 Days!

One week from today we will get to meet Beckett!  Guy and I are beyond excited.

Here are the 37 week details:



How Far Along: 37 Weeks as of yesterday
Size of Baby: A week and a half ago he was weighing in at 6 lbs. and 7 oz.  At this point he is probably growing 1/2 to 1 full pound a week! 
Total Weight Gain: Gained 29 pounds (and feeling every bit of it!)
Maternity Clothes: I'm getting pretty tired of them!  I have a limited wardrobe, so I feel like I am wearing some of the same things over and over again.  I live in basic cotton t-shirts and comfy flip flops or tennis shoes.
Movement: Wow!  During the past week and a half Beckett has been moving around a LOT more.  For a while there his movements weren't as hard as they had been.  Mostly I think he would just shift around a bit here and there.  Now he seems to be making up for lost time!  I am getting his feet up on the left side by my ribs and his rear in the middle of my right side.  As soon as I touch the spot, though, he will curl back up and stop kicking!
Sleep: I feel lucky because most nights I am sleeping great.  I think it's because I have been SO busy and on my feet all day, so my body is just exhausted.
What I miss: My size 8.5 feet!  My sausage feet just aren't fitting into most of my shoes.  My ankles can get really swollen by the end of the day. 
Cravings: I haven't really been craving anything too badly.  I definitely have given in to some bowls of ice cream though!
Best Moment this week: On Saturday night Guy and I went out for our last "fancy date."  We went to Cool River Cafe in Las Colinas and it was delicious!  We ate calamari, salads, prime rib for Guy and shrimp for me, macaroni and cheese, scalloped potatoes, creamed spinach, french fries, bread, and creme brulee for dessert!  Yum!

On our way to date night!




No comments:

Post a Comment